www.neat-cosmetics.com | www.allyouneat.com
GERMANBEAUTYLAB attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy, i.e. especially with regard to the personal data you have provided us with or which we have collected from third parties.
GERMANBEAUTYLAB makes every effort to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
We ask you to read this document carefully before you provide us with your personal data.
1. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
GERMANBEAUTYLAB GmbH & Co KG with a share capital of 25,000.- EUR and registered office at Wilhelm-Blos-Strasse 33, 12623 Berlin, registered at the local court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under the number HRA 55078B (hereinafter “GBL”) is the entity responsible for data processing.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHEN IS IT COLLECTED?
All information that makes it possible to determine your identity directly or indirectly is “personal data”.
GBL collects, stores, processes, transmits and uses the following personal data:
– Information about your identity (title, surname, first name(s), address, telephone and/or mobile number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal code number for customer identification) ;
– automatically generated probability values for the purpose of deciding on the establishment of contractual relationships, the calculation of which may include address data, among other things;
– Information related to order management and tracking (order acceptance, subscriptions, invoices, shipping, payment methods, fraud prevention, returns, refunds, complaints, customer service, order history, loyalty program, correspondence and communication with customer service, contributions and comments from existing and new customers); – Information related to the implementation of loyalty/bonus campaigns, new customer acquisition, studies, surveys, product tests and promotions;
– Information in connection with contributions by individuals to our products, services or content,
– Information in connection with competitions, raffles, vouchers and promotions (date of participation, solution words sent in in the case of competitions and type of prize);
– in connection with technical information (language, IP address) or browser data of the device.
GBL may collect data about you if you:
– visit the website www.youneatit.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘the website’);
– create a customer account on the website;
– place an order via the website and fill out the feedback form ;
– send a message to GBL by post or e-mail or contact GBL by telephone. Correspondence may be stored by GBL in order to provide you with the best possible personal service;
– make a product or service evaluation or comment on the content;
– participate in a special promotion (lottery, raffle, voucher and discount campaigns)
– Share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using the hashtag #GBL, #GERMANBEAUTYLAB, #NEAT, #youneatit, #allyouneat or other hashtags used by GBL.
You can tell whether the data is mandatory or optional by the asterisk or other markings.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE THESE DATA STORED?
Generally, GBL uses the personal data to constantly improve the shopping experience for you on the website and to personalise it for you. The data is used in particular for:
– order management and tracking;
– the management and maintenance of commercial relations;
– managing contributions to our products, service and content; – selecting specific consumers to conduct product testing
– the administration and maintenance of customer accounts;
– the management of technical processes for winning new customers ;
– the management of registrations for the GBL notification service (digital by e-mail, on paper or by SMS);
– the implementation of the loyalty programme, new customer acquisition and promotions and to personalise the various notifications you receive from GBL (digitally by e-mail, on paper or by SMS)
– the collection of commercial statistics
– the decision on the establishment of contractual relationships
4. HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
GBL stores your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulations and in compliance with the existing legal provisions, or within the scope of the required duration of the commercial relationship and the required duration of the purposes listed in this policy.
-personal data from which a right can be derived or which serve as proof of a concluded contract or legal obligation are kept in accordance with the legal provisions.
– payment data will be deleted as soon as the transaction is completed or has been saved for verification purposes in accordance with legal requirements, unless you have agreed to use the credit card payment or Paypal option. In this case your payment data will be encrypted and securely stored with the respective payment service provider. However, the security code of your credit card is not stored at any time.
– personal data that provide information about your identity will be stored for a maximum period of time, whereby you have the right to access, change, restrict, delete, transfer or object to the use of such data at any time.
As GBL is an international operating company your data will be stored for a period of 5 years after the last contact/purchase, unless you object or request the deletion of your data.
After 5 years GBL may contact you to ask if you would like to continue to receive offers. If we do not receive positive feedback from you, your personal data will either be deleted or anonymised, or archived in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
5. WHO IS THE DATA RECIPIENT?
GBL is the recipient of your personal data. GBL may transfer your personal data to certain service providers selected on the basis of their expertise and appointed by GBL who will process the data on behalf of GBL in accordance with your instructions.
Data may sometimes be disclosed to GBL’s business partners for purposes that are also defined by GBL.
In the event of a credit risk (name, address, e-mail address, company details and, if applicable, contract and claim data), GBL will transfer your personal data to a debt collection company associated with GBL at that time and, if applicable, to other cooperating credit agencies for the purpose of credit assessment and to check the deliverability of the address provided and for the purpose of debt collection processing. The legal basis for this transmission is Art 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and Art 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Transmissions on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter I f DSGVO may only take place to the extent that this is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company and does not outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, which require the protection of personal data.
In the event of a request from the authorities, GBL may be required to transfer your personal data to the authorities in accordance with applicable regulations.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
These measures may include, but are not limited to, limited access to the data, the agreement of contractual provisions in the event of the use of third party service providers, the implementation of security measures in the form of secured access, anti-virus software, authentication procedures, firewalls, etc.
Depending on the type of data and risks involved, GBL takes all technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data to the best of its ability and in particular to prevent it from being falsified or damaged or third parties from gaining access to it.
Despite all security and confidentiality measures taken by GBL, we would like to point out that communication over the Internet is never completely secure. GBL is therefore not liable for communication disturbances for which GBL is responsible or in cases of force majeure.
7. WHAT IS THE SITUATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF DATA WHEN THEY ARE TRANSFERRED TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
GBL may also transfer your data to countries outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level of data protection.
Before your data is transferred to a recipient in such a country, GBL will, where necessary, take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is lawful under data protection law and will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected by agreeing appropriate safeguards with the recipient.
8. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES GUIDELINES?
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Data Protection Directive (in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), you have the right of access to the data concerning you, the right to rectify this data, the right to have it deleted, the right to object to or limit the use of your data, and the right to inform us of the treatment to be given to your data in the event of your death. With regard to the right of information and the right of deletion, the restrictions according to §§ 34 and 35 BDSG apply. You can assert the aforementioned rights of data subjects against us as follows:
– by e-mail via the “customer service” section of our website
– by letter: GERMANBEAUTYLAB GmbH & Co KG, Wilhelm-Blos-Strasse 33, 12623 Berlin, Germany
You can reach our data protection officer at
They also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.